The Cisco SG350-52MP-K9-NA Switch is a next-generation managed switch that offers excellent performance, rich features, and ease of use. With support for Layer 2 and 3 features, advanced security, routing, and energy-saving technology, it delivers a solid foundation for business applications today and in the future.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 48-port 10/100/1000, 4 x 1G uplinks (SFP)
- POWER OVER ETHERNET: 48 PoE ports with 740W total power budget, PoE, PoE+, 60W PoE
- CONFIGURATION AND CONTROL: Easy-to-use on-box WebUI, CLI, SNMP, Cisco FindIT Network Manager, PnP, Auto Smartports, auto-discovery, zero-touch deployment
- L2+/L3 FEATURES: Static routing, QoS, voice/guest VLAN, MSTP, IGMP snooping, time-based access control lists, 802.1x, Web-based Authentication, IPv6 First Hop-Security, IP Source Guard
- PEACE OF MIND: Limited lifetime warranty, next-business-day replacement, one year of technical support, and free software fixes for the term of the warranty